1780 SILVER LAKE RD.
BARTLESVILLE OK 74006
The pursuit of educational excellence requires tax deductible gifts to fill the gap that exists between tuition income and operating budget expenses. This gap is filled through our Annual Fund Program. When donors give to this program it empowers WCS to recruit and retain the best faculty, provide superior academics, provide competitive athletic programs, develop a creative fine arts program and provide educational enhancements that will assist in the training of future leaders.
Facts about the Annual Fund
● Tuition covers only about 82% of what it costs to provide a Christian Education.
● Our fundraising events that support the annual fund program allows our families to have a twice a year opportunity to make a generous tax-deductible gift that directly impacts their child’s education.
● The annual fund program provides the crucial funding for academics, the arts, athletics, spiritual life and the educational enhancements for our students.
● The annual fund program provides tuition assistance for approximately 12% of our student body.
Examples of educational enhancements due to donor support of the Annual Fund Program:
● Chapel speakers, service projects, and Spiritual Emphasis Week
● Team uniforms and athletic supplies
● New technology – computers and SmartBoards
● Materials for college and career planning
● School musical, art supplies and band equipment
● New educational tools for the classroom