1780 SILVER LAKE RD.
BARTLESVILLE OK 74006
1. Pay the registration and curriculum fees; click here for the Tuition Schedule sheet.
2. If applying for tuition assistance, complete the Tuition Assistance Application as soon as possible.
When prompted, include the WCS Registration Number: 38631. We have limited funds to award so we can not guarantee you will receive assistance if you do not get your packet completed and sent in a timely manner. Funds are awarded on a first come, first served basis. This includes recipients from previous years. Contact the office for an application.
3. If you have a student going into kindergarten, there is a $25 kindergarten screening test fee. The teacher will set up time for the testing.
4. Please complete the WCS application for each child. Included in this application should be the student’s birth certificate and shot records.
5. If your student is transferring from another school, please have the Principal from that school complete the Recommendation Form -Principal. We will also need the student’s academic records for the past year for students entering grades 2-12. If homeschooled, documentation of work completed must be provided in addition to having the student take the appropriate academic testing.
6. Please have your pastor complete the Recommendation Form – Pastor.
7. Complete the Emergency Contact/Permission Form for each of your students.
8. New family interviews will be conducted by the Director of Admissions for the Elementary grades and by the Secondary Principal for JH/HS students after all the required forms have been completed and returned to the WCS office. The admissions process is not complete until a family interview has been conducted and the applicant has been accepted.
9. The WCS guidance counselor may administer testing to evaluate the student’s academic level. Each student will be handled on a case by case basis.
10. If you are a covenant member in good standing of First Wesleyan Church, you are eligible for a discount of $250 per student on your tuition. Please complete the First Wesleyan Church Member Tuition Grant Agreement. This form is provided through the FWC office.
11. If your student is interested in participating in band (5th – 12th), there is a $ 25 fee to cover music expenses. (Please see the Mustang Band Sheet.)
12. If your student is interested in participating in athletics (See athletic sheets). You must turn in the Physical Examination form before school begins.
Due to limited facilities and specific enrollment requirements, WCS is unable to accept every student that applies. Parents and students should not presume that enrollment is automatic.